It's Been a Great Season

It's Been a Great Season
PTC Ball 2011

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank You Barbara

My friend, Barbara suggested this song to help me realise I'm not alone and that I CAN DO IT. She said something very valuable to me: Why would you let anything keep you from doing what you LOVE? The song's lyrics are below:



"It's The Climb" by Miley Cyrus


I can almost see it


that dream I'm dreaming but


there's a voice inside my head saying


you'll never reach it.



Every step I'm taking


every move I make feels lost with no direction


my faith is shaking


But I gotta keep trying.


I gotta keep my head held high





There's always gonna be another mountain.


I'm always gonna wanna make it move.


Always gonna be an uphill battle


And sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.


It ain't about how fast I get there


Ain't about whats waiting on the other side.


It's the climb.





The struggles I'm facing


The chances I'm taking


Sometimes might knock me down, but


no I'm not breaking.



I may not know it But


these are the moments that


I'm gonna remember most


Yeah, just gotta keep going And I


I got be strong.


Gotta keep on pushing on, cuz





There's always gonna be another mountain.


I'm always gonna wanna make it move.


Always gonna be an uphill battle.


Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.


Ain't about how fast I get there


Ain't about whats waitin on the other side.


Its the climb.





Keep on moving


Keep climbing


Keep the faith, babe.


It's all about, It's all about the climb.


Keep the faith. keep your faith Whoa oh oh oh

2 comments:

  1. Adrienne, you are so beautiful!! You amaze me with your depth and determination to live life to the fullest. I am one lucky person to be the one in the whole wide world to be your mother. I love the song and most of all I love you. Your picture tells me that you are a happy couple. You are radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Adrienne. I totally missed this and now you have made me cry. I am honoured to have you as my friend. Xxx

    ReplyDelete